The Thoughtful Spot

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Daily Blessings

Okay so I am not even going to try to think back over the last two days to backdate some blessings. I've had a lot of ups and downs the last couple of days. Yesterday I was informed that the two classes I was supposed to teach this semester were being pulled because I do not yet have my degree in hand, nor the letter from the dean indicating that I have completed all of my degree requirements because I haven't because I have had to wait on other people through this whole process. So that is very frustrating and disappointing. But I am trying to find the positives.

1. Even with just the assistantship we can afford to move out and into our own space, even if it is just a rental.
2. I have more time to write for the semester.
3. I am getting to take Psych and Law, which I wanted to take for the last two years and it would never fit in my shedule.
4. I really enjoy my coworkers at the assistantship
5. I have a reason to get up in the morning, so I naturally am waking up earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home